Re: TP 755Cs batteries

"...a vendor name and telephone number?  I understand that PC direct is
out of the TP business, alas...."

~~~~~
i thought pc direct was still selling parts & peripherals.  they told me that
they only dropped whole systems because it put them in direct competition with
their retailers.  i've still been buying parts & peripherals from them, so i'd
assume batteries are still available.

if not, power express sells them, along with u.s. & int'l ac adapters for
thinkpads.  800/769-3739.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/
Saying Yahoo or Lycos is your favorite [web] site is like saying the Yellow
Pages is your favorite book.
   --John Dvorak, PC Computing:  March '96