Re: battery replacement under warr?

On Fri, 22 Mar 1996 12:35:33 +0200 (EET) you wrote:
>I had a long discussion with the Finnish product manager of TP products.
>He told me that it is printed in the product specifications that the battery
>only has one year warranty while the rest of the unit has 3 years.>

I have a dead 755Cs battery.  I called EZ-serve, and yes, alas,
although the TP has a 3 year no-question warranty, the battery has a 1
year only warranty.  H recommended the battery as a facinating desktop
paperweight.  It also has uses as a blunt instrument for repelling
tresspassers, should a shotgun loaded with rocksalt not be available.

Anyone know of a good (cheap) third-party source for 755 batteries?

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97

AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I would rather die peacefully, in my sleep, like my Grandfather,
rather than screaming, and in terror, like his passengers..."