No Subject

Coming from the Real Estate and Financial community, I think that there
would be a lot of use for a camera fastened to the TP, if it didn't take
up a lot of room, weigh too much or take up too much power.  For example,
Real Estate appraisers, insurance claims adjustors and all caualty
adjustors routinely take polaroids to document their paperwork. Why not
just point the back of the TP to the item of interest and click on the
video capture button?

Hmmm. . . how about a teaching physician being able to capture a
patient's problem on camera as he charts it?  How about a police officer
documenting a collision scene as he fills out the report on his TP?

More to come as I keep tinkering <grin>.

Thomas A. Gauldin       Here's to the land of the longleaf pine,
Raleigh, NC             The summerland where the sun doth shine,
BSRB45A on Prodigy      Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great,
FAX (919) 676-1404      Here's to Downhome, the Old North State.