701C BIOS 3.n location (for suspend problem)

Howdy-
  Several people have suggested that I downgrade to 3.n to help fix my
Win95 suspend problem.  The doc for 3.o seems to indicate that 3.o
fixes problems with an external monitor and a docking station, not a
concern in my case.  I've done the downgrade and things may be better
(I haven't tested it well enough to admit success yet).  Thanks for
the tip.

I have also received requests from some people who are looking to do
the same thing but could not find 3.n for download.  Here's where I
found it thanks to Alta Vista:

http://os2.ibm.be/bbs/download/f/10D/SYS7013N.EXE
- or -
ftp://ftp.nordic.ibm.com/pub/pccc/refdiag/thinkpad/701/sys7013n.exe

doc:
ftp://ftp.nordic.ibm.com/pub/pccc/refdiag/thinkpad/701/sys7013n.doc

Thanks to the people who responded, hope the above helps others.
   Peace,
      dNb