Re: frustrations with thinkpad 701

On Sat, 16 Mar 1996 19:30:52 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi all, perhaps someone can offer some assistance.  I just installed
>win95 (onto a clean hard disk) on a tp 701, and have the following
>questions:
>
>  1.) floopy doesn't work when multiport II is plugged in; works fine
>      when standalone.  I've tried various interrupt settings and
>      so forth.  Any ideas?

snip ...

Mine is set to

standalone
                           port           i/o   irq
parallel/disk     parallel 2   378   7

multi port

parallel/disk     parallel 3  278   5
parallel             parallel 2  378   7

      <christij@unix.asb.com>                   423B78C80FEA5495
http://www.asb.com/usr/christij/index.htm          CF64AD5F214797DE
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it
is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I
am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole. - Malcolm X