Re: 760CD keyboard

On Mon, 11 Mar 96 13:40:06 EST you wrote:

>1)  Letters are wearing off on my thinkpad, the N looks like a lambda,
>and the A looks like a forward slash.
>
>2)  Keys are sticking, where sticking means they seem to "catch" on the
>way down, and won't depress without pressing them hard.
>
>Anyone else having similar problems.

I was.  My Keyboard letters all came off, pretty much.  I just got my
keyboard replaced by EZ-Serve.  Not only is the tactile feedback
better, but the letters on the keyboard are brighter and nicer than
before.

EZ serve is fast and painless.  I sent it in Monday afternoon, got it
back on Friday morning, via fed ex.  Can't beat that with a stick.

Later.

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97

AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I would rather die peacefully, in my sleep, like my Grandfather,
rather than screaming, and in terror, like his passengers..."