Re: Panasonic to Zip

It's more complicated than this.  I had the same problem.  Adapting a
female centronics 50 device to DB25F on the zip is easy (any
organization with Macs likely has drawers full of these), but it's
very hard to find  the C50F<->DB25m cable that Marshall Lai needs.  I
got mine at PC-Mac connection after checking many places.  Make shure
to specify EXACTLY what you need (and do make sure your zip is a
SCSI).

>I just bought a MDB50 (that's the micro DB50 connector many SCSI2
>boards use) to DB25 from PC&Mac Connection for $29.95.  The local
>CompUSA and Computer City only had Centronics to DB25.

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.
Washington, DC 20015-1305