Re: msdos on TP755cx

"...I am running MSDOS 6.2 on my TP755CX. Would it be a problem to
intall Mwave and other thinkpad utilities?..."

~~~~~

shouldn't be.  i've successfully switched 755cd's over to 6.22 with no trouble
at all, & that includes mwave 2.0, pcmcia, etc.  as far as i know, the only
difference between 6.2 & 6.22 is the hdd compression software.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/
Saying Yahoo or Lycos is your favorite [web] site is like saying the Yellow
Pages is your favorite book.
   --John Dvorak, PC Computing:  March '96