PCMCIA IRQ and Win95

 What OS are you using? I seem to remember much mail about Win95 so
 I'll go with that.

 With Win95 you need no PCMCIA drivers, so to avoid problems with 2
 cards do the following.

 1. Take the first card and plug it into SLOT 1. If you then run
 START MENU -> ControlPanel -> Add New Hardware, it should find this
 device. If you now go to START MENU -> Control Panel -> System, you can
 see the device you have just added. Double click on this and goto the
 resources tab. Here you can change the IRQ and Memory used by that
 device.

 2. Repeat above, and it should be possible to get the two not to clash.

 Worth noting however that I actually disabled one of my COM: ports with
 the Thinkpad software in order to have enough free IRQ's to allocated
 to PCMCIA Modem, PCMCIA Ethernet and MWave Modem.

 Alex