Re: Batteries not charging & Mwave in The Netherlands

> And now my question - does the Mwave 2.1 package for Windows 95 on the IBM
> ftp server work in The Netherlands? I had a big headache reverting to
> Mwave 1.x after I tried to use Mwave 2.0 here. I don't want to make that
> mistake again. I've got a 755CD and the local telephone adapter.
>
> Jason Dobbs
> jdobbs@pbi.nl

I have a TP755CD running win95 and Mwave2.10. I get connected at 28800
and it seems to be working well.
To make it work in the Netherlands you
have to install the Thinkpad World Trade DAA disk Mwave 2.0 (daa_200d.exe).
You must reboot your tp755 in DOS to install the daa_200d.exe.

--harald@staff.cs.uit.no