Let me introduce myself ...

      Date:  02/20/1996  04:11 pm  (Tuesday)
      From:  Daniel Tremblay
        To:  ibmmail
   Subject:  Let me introduce myself ...

I just received my subscription approvals and it asks me to introduce
myself.  I'm currently using an IBM Thinkpad 360Cs, 12 megs of
memory, 170 megs of disk.  My operating system is OS2 2.11.  The only
problem I have with it is the very limited autonomy I get when I'm
home.  I can hardly do word processing for more than 45 minutes,
which is less than I expected.  So I have to bring the 5 pounds :-)
adaptor with me!

My concerns about Thinkpads are not technical however.  Maybe this
list is not for me?

I'm more concerned about the rapid evolution and the management of
that kind of technology.  We are working in a highly normalized and
decentralized environment and it is very difficult to test a thinkpad
and be sure it still in the market when our tests are over.  We had
bad experiences in the past.

How do you address such a problem?

If this list don't address this kind of issues, feel free to tell me!