Re: 340 MB HD Corrected Phone #

I'm sorry.  The number is 1-516-932-1800
Industrial Computer Liquidators
230 Duffy Ave Unit F1
Hicksville, NY 11801

> Date:          15 Feb 96 12:08:51 EST
> From:          "David S. Crombie" <ucsd!compuserve.com!102035.3354>
> To:            Tom Franklin                                       Tom Franklin <conic.loral.com!TO
> Subject:       Re: re: 340 MB hard drive

> Tom,
>
> I tried the number 5169321000 and the woman who answered has no idea about those
> drive prices you mentioned.  can you check that number again and give me some
> more info?  I am really interested in those prices.  Thanks.
>
> David S. Crombie
> 102035.3354@compuserve.com

> I am looking for a 340 - do you know where I could pick one up for $149??

I don't know anything about this company except what their ad in the
Processor, but the price seems good.  If it is a real IBM drive, who
cares?

They want $49 for a 170, $149 for a 340, $329 for a 540, and
$469 for a 810.  Their ad implies the drives come with the plastic
caddy, but you want to verify that.

Here is their number:
ICL
1-516-932-1000