For sale: Port Replicator, PCMCIA ethernet adapter, monitor

Hello, all.

I haven't subscribed to this mailing list in a few months.  I recently
sold my two year old ThinkPad 750.  It went for $1200.  For any of you
who might be interested, here are the specs for that system:

33MHz Intel 486SL
20MB RAM
170 MB HD
9.5" monochrome LCD
Intel PCMCIA 14.4kbps fax/modem
Windows 95
WordPerfect for Windows 6.1

I have a few other items for sale at this time.  Of particular interest
to the subscribers to this mailing list is an IBM Port Replicator I.  I
know that this model works with the 750 series and some models (maybe
all) of the 755 series.  I bought the Port Replicator in July 1994 for
$285.  I'm asking $200 for it, and if you want to buy it, I'll send it
to you.  Here are its' specs:

** 2 PCMCIA card slots **
External Diskette Drive Connector
External Display Connector
Keyboard/Numeric Keypad Connector
Mouse/Pointing Device Connector
Parallel Connector
Serial Connector

The Port Replicator is great if you have a lot of peripherals or PC
Cards.

I also have for sale a 3Com PCMCIA Etherlink III LAN Adapter.  This card
supports 10BaseT as well as 10Base2 (coax) networks.  I believe that
this card is still the fastest PCMCIA Ethernet card available.  It works
really well with Windows 95: I bought the card, inserted it, and was
connected to the network within minutes.  I'm asking $175 for this card,
and if you want it, I'll send it to you.

Finally I'm selling a 15 inch IBM 6319 color monitor.  Here are the
specs on it:

.28mm dot pitch
Refresh rates:
  75Hz @ 640x480
  72Hz @ 800x600
  60Hz @ 1024x768
"Microprocessor controlled with a resident memory base of preprogrammed
  screen and input configurations and also digital user controls."  What
  this means is that you can set the monitor's controls for multiple
  resolutions and you won't have to reset them when you change
  resolutions, as is the case with monitors that have analog controls
  only.

One really neat feature of this monitor is that it can use both 110 and
220V current.  The monitor has a couple of small scratches on the side
of the case, but is in perfect condition otherwise.  I'm asking $300 for
the monitor, and if you want it, I'll send it to you.

If you would like more information on any of these items or would like
to make an offer for one or more item(s), feel free to reply via e-mail.

Thanks for reading this message.  I hope I can help someone out there
who needs this hardware.

Sincerely,

Wesley Dunaway