Re: Power Brick or Inverter

At 13:00 08.02.96 -0800, Don Perley wrote:

A converter solution will ussually have problems delivering enough current,
unless it's really expensive. If the current is low, it will run the TP, but
not recracharge at the same time. If the current is too low it may create
the reported problems.

I bought the IBM adapter for car, it will not recharge and run the TP at the
same time, but it works nice when doing one oh the tasks at a time, its
(relative) cheap and I choose that solution after I loooked into the
converter solution.

Thor Ø jensen