Re: Two Monitors & A Thinkpad

> At 11:02 AM 1/31/96 -0500, Alex Judd wrote:
> >My chairman wants to be able to run TWO monitors from his Thinkpad at the
> >same time showing different screens. I know that PC cards can be bought for
> >this, but has anyone seen or know of a solution for the thinkpad?

In case you are interested in the PC-Card solution:

Dual VGA Graphics Adapter VOYAGER PCMCIA, Cirrus Logic GD-5422,
maximum 1024x768, max. 265 Colors, max 70 Hz. 512kb Video Ram.

Up to now there are no Win95 drivers. And, of course :-(, there are
no os2 drivers either. Unfortunately, the card is quite expensive...

Christoph Eyrich

eyrich@zedat.fu-berlin.de