Re: Partition Magic software?

>         Someone on the list once mentioned some software that allowed you
> to change the sizes of partitions (I presume DOS partitions) without
> destroying the whole disk in the process.
>         Would that person please let me know the name of it, and/or the
> company that makes it?  And if you know, where I might purchase it?

In fact, I just got a flyer from Surplus Software at work the other
day, they're selling the DOS/Windows version for $23 I think. I'll
try to remember to email you the details.
Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
Penis ownership is not a prerequisite to technological competence." - Me