755CX suspend mode under OS/2

I have had some incidents when my 755CX, running OS/2 and docked to a
DOCKII, went into an "untouchable" mode.

This happens when the TP is docked with the screen closed, and then the
screen is opened while it is still on and docked, followed by closing the
screen.

The suspend light is off, yet nothing can "wake" up the TP. I can't
undock it, reboot it, or turn it off.. even when I pulled the plug out
from the dockII, the battery power still keeps the TP on this strange mode.

My only solution was to open the compartment and take out the battery.

Does anybody else have the same problem?  My co-worker also expriences
the same thing under Win95.  I tried doing it under Win3.1 and TP still
behaved normally.

The BIOS installed is the latest one (1.40).

Any suggestion?

Lolo LaSida