MWave performance at 28.8

My 755CX is pretty much my machine for everything. I'm having a number of
problems with Internet connectivity (Win95 PPP) that seem to be related in
some way to the MWave (since it works fine from other systems that I have).
Are any of you seeing this? Any ideas? Anyone know when the next release of
the MWave software is expected?

Thanks,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado