Re: Pentium 75x models

At 10:16 PM 1/7/96 EST, Jack Crawford wrote:
>> What TP Pentium 75x models are currently on the market?
>
>Could someone help me out on this or point me in the right direction?
>I am having trouble getting accurate info here in Australia.

Hit the IBM Web page for the most current info http://www.pcco.ibm.com/

However, I believe there are three: 755CX, 760C, and 760CD. They each have
different options. The 755CX is 75MHz, the 760 is 90 or 120.

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado