Re: OS2 comet cursor

Add the line "start COMETRUN.EXE" to you startup.cmd file and you won't have to
worry again regarding you WPS settings.

-Bill

	kress @ ctpsun.ciw.edu (Victor Kress)
01-14-96 05:50 PM
To: tp750 @ cs.utk.edu @ INTERNET
cc:  (bcc: Bill Abt/CAM/Lotus)
Subject: OS2 comet cursor

Ever since I moved to OS/2 I have lived with a petty annoyance.  The comet
cursor is a great feature for LCD use, but it has to be re-enabled with
each boot.  I just found a trivially easy workaround that permits comet
cursor to be enabled automaticly.  All you have to do is put a program
object pointing to \os2\cometrun.exe into your startup folder.  Problem
solved.  It turns out that this problem is only encountered if you have SET
RESTARTOBJECTS=STARTUPFOLDERS ONLY or SET RESTARTOBJECTS=NO in your
config.sys.

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.