Re: problems with mwave

Check what the settings for Record are set to (there should be settings for
playback and record). You can set this to no input (nothing ticked in the
tick boxes) which might help.

If this doesn't work, there's nothing I can think of wrong with
re-installing the MWave software and seeing if that helps...

All the best ;)

Alex