Re: My review and experiences w/ 760CD

At 12:05 AM 1/12/96 EST, Robert Dewar wrote:
>this sure is frustrating. I have everything working on my 760CD except
>that I can't get my comms programs (I tried TE/2 and Hyper Access Light)
>to recognize either COM1 or COM2 (my Megahertz PCMCIA, or the Mwave modem).

Make sure you check the utilities and note that these modems are actually
assigned these IRQs and memory. By default, those are taken by the external
serial connector and the IR ports!

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado