Introductions

Greetings!

A friend of mine (Chris [Swanson] Liljenstolpe) just pointed me at this
mailing list, and the welcome message suggested I introduce myself. You can
hit my (boring) Web page at

http://www.rmii.com/~ssh/ssh.html

if you'd like any info about me. I'm running a 755CX with 24MB of RAM, 810MB
of hard drive, Win95. I also have a Dock II with a 4.5 GB IBM SCSI drive, an
external NEC 6x CD-ROM, and an HP SCSI DAT drive connected to the Dock II. I
use a 3Com combo PCMCIA Ethernet card and an Adaptec SCSI card for use when
I'm not docked.

I'm looking forward to the next version of NT, and plan to put it on here.

Cheers,
ssh
--
Steve Hultquist                                Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Distributed Systems and Internet Engineering           Boulder, Colorado