more on 760CD install of Warp Connect and NT...

   From: Kenneth Yee/CAM/Lotus <Kenneth_Yee/CAM/Lotus.LOTUS@crd.lotus.com>
   Date: 22 Dec 95  9:58:28 EST

   Well, it looks like I'm stuck.  Both Warp Connect and NT
   go to a gray screen after the first reboot during the install.

I don't know about NT, but I installed Warp Connect on a TP760C last
month.  The only tricky part is the juggling to get the video to work
right, which is described in a little pamphlet included with the
machine, and which requires a special floppy containing patches to the
drivers.  The problem: the command file on the floppy that installs
the patches is buggy, and doesn't work with Connect; I worked around
this by executing the commands manually -- it's just a few file copies.

Possibly this is what happened to you -- when the command file fails,
it doesn't report any errors, so it appears to have succeeded.
Afterwards, when the machine reboots, your video doesn't work right,
because the patches were never installed.