Re: 760CD 120Mhz Pentium version - When??

At 06:16 PM 12/19/95 EST, you wrote:
>Are you sure this has been announced? All my information sayts that there
>definitely is no such product announced or available.

I'm pretty sure The 760CD-120 was part of IBM's annoucement some
time ago, but I haven't heard anything since.  I have seen the
120Mhz upgrade listed for the 760CD-90Mhz (for about $1250 retail)
and believe IBM has assigned a part number for this "product".

I really have need for this machine (for our business), but don't
want to wait until next summer to see it.  If I knew for sure that
the 120Mhz CD version won't be available for a few months, I'd buy
the 760CD-90 and update the processor later.  The non-CD 120Mhz
versions obviously don't come with the CD, but also don't have the
advanced video feautures of the CD models (which I really want).