Re: .dsk files

dennis sez:

"....Does anyone know .dsk extension  files on the 755 ce are used for anything
besides installation?  I have several mg that I would like to clear off.
Thank you!  Dennis Bark at Hoover....."

~~~~~

if you're referring to the ones in the \disketts directory, no, they are not
used for anything other than creating the installation diskettes.  after that,
you can safely delete the entire directory, along with the \factory directory,
assuming you're confident of the reliability of the diskettes.  i clean a ton
of crap off these machines when they come in:  \welcome, \screens, \compel,
\followfx, \taxi, \ccmobile, \prodigy, etc.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/