Mwave2.00 and Win95 overcommited

Greetings,

        I have been running the MWave 2.0 code on Win95 and my Thinkpad
755CE for some time, but all of a sudden am getting "MWave overcommitted"
errors upon starting up a PPP session (I was doing this before with no
problems).  This just started a few days ago and, although the modem keeps
working, it becomes VERY unstable.  If I acknowledge the error
(overcommitted - stop an application and acknowledge), I end up having to
reboot to get the modem back.

        I have made no changes to the system other than using a new theme
about 1-2 weeks ago.  Any clues as to how to track this down, or what may be
causing it?

        Regards,
        -=Chris

--
    ( (   | (               Chris Liljenstolpe <Chris.Liljenstolpe@ssds.com>
     ) ) (|  ), inc.        SSDS, Inc; 8400 Normandale Lake Blvd.; Suite 993