Re: MWave for Win95

On Dec. 14 95, 11:30 PST, "Ted Frederick" <tedf@cadence.com> wrote:

> I don't know what the original poster found but it's unlikely that it was
> the Win95 MWave driver.  It was probably the 2.0 drivers, and then the
> Beavis assumed that it was for Win95.

I dunno. Here's the message he sent below. Does *anyone* have this
file? If so, send it to me, and I'll put in on my anonymous ftp
site.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated