IBM ThinkPad World Trade 755 DAA Option Disk for Mwave 2.0

Hi,

Has anyone successfully installed the daa_200d.exe from ftp.pcco.ibm.com?
When I try to install it over my existing Mwave200 running under win95 on a
TP755CD, it says that my c:\mww\faxtam\mciphone.drv is invalid. Then it
destroys my mwave and I have to reinstall the mwave. When I reinstall I can not
start win95 because mwave has detectet some memory conflicts with win95. But
if I delete all mwavefiles and reinstalls it, mwave200 is up and running
again (without the  daa_200d.exe though).

--Harald Skotnes