Re: Modem Won't Dial Phone Card Number

One workaround to your problem is for the rexx script to do
whatever it needs to and ignore the arguments that it gets
completely.

For example, you might have lines in the rexx script to
dial the 800 number, pause, dial the phone number, pause
and then dial the calling card number.

This is a problem only if you have to change these numbers
frequently which I assume is not the case. In my rexx script,
for example, I completely ignore the username and password
because they don't make any sense in the context that I am
suing them.

Good luck,
--Sridhar