Re: (Fwd) Re: DIMM-RAM for the 755CX?

I am running a Kingston 16MB RAM card in my TP 755CX (looks like a credit
card).  It had a different Thinkpad model number (350?) written on the box,
but the sales person assured me that it also worked in the 755CX---and I have
been running fine with it for some weeks now.

By the way: I just had my first int'l warranty call to IBM.  (I bought the
machine in the US, but I am now in the UK.)  My 800*600 display went out.
They fixed it from Friday 5pm to Monday 10am.  I am pleased with this
service.

/ivo welch