750C Memory & TV Tuner

        It seems I have a buyer for my TP 750C, but the person is
particularly interested in lots of memory expandiblity.  I've never
known personally about memory cards bigger than 16 MB in the 750,
but I don't know that a 32 MB card was available and worked.  Does
anyone?

	Also, if I may...

	I have a TV Tuner module available for anyone who is
interested.  It works with (as I understand) all of the 75X series
ThinkPads.  If you would like it, please E-mail me with an offer and
we can discuss.

	Many thanks!

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner