Re: Thinkpad Carrying Cases

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Dennis Park wrote:

> Just wanted to know where is the best (inexpensive) place to purchase
> carrying cases for the Thinkpad.  I am particularly interested in the cases
> made specifically for the Thinkpad's by Port.  The prices from IBM PC Direct
> seem rather high, $89 for the compact carrying case.

I have a Targa, which has served its purposed quite well. I could live
with a couple of added features, but I can't complain too much: I paid
about 25-30 bucks for it...

--
Paulo Magalhaes  *  Dept. Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
voice: (+1 212) 305 1665  **  fax: ... 305 3986  **  pm119@columbia.edu