re: 760cd delays

Seems to me there is a pattern, if the earlier writers hypotheis can be shown
(that IBM is bound by an antitrust ruling that says they can announce until
they start selling the item) then start writing letters to the US Justice
Department. If enough owners do that, then I would hope the government would
take notice and force the practice to stop.

Simon