Re: Advice Concerning a Docking Station for Thinkpad 755CE

i have had problems with my dock II.

not saying you shouldnt get it, but it is not triv to plug and play
with it.

definitely get the cover that mounts on top of it as an option so
you can put a monitor on it.

if you just need to use a full sized keyboard, you dont need a docking
station to do that.  if you want to just have a bigger monitor, you
dont need a docking station either.

if you want to put a ethernet card in the isa adaptor, good fooking luck !

mixed bag.

plus its so damn big a clunky.

doug