Re: Help - Will Toshiba #1924-FCV work in 750C?

I have been using the Toshiba 1924FCV in my TP755C for some time now.
 The only thing to note is you should specify some power down time
for the drive, otherwise, it will make a wierd clunking sound after
each access.  I think this drive uses more power and your battery
life may suffer.