Win95: sound settings for a 750Cs?

I'm happily running Win95 with sound on my 750Cs, but I was wondering if
there are any tricks involved in optimizing the settings... Like what drivers
to load, and in what order.  I was also wondering if anyone has the optimized
settings for running DOS programs inside a DOS box (Excuse the OS/2'ism)
with sound.

Any sugestions?  I'm sure that my settings could be optimized, but I'm not
sure how....

Thanks in advance...

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology