Where can I get a 1.2gig internal HD for 755CX?

Where can I order a 1.2gig internal HD for the 755CX? I was going
to order one from NECX Direct <http://necxdirect.necx.com> for
$1200, but they don't seem to have them anymore.

They ran out of them a couple of weeks ago, and said they would
get some more in stock yesterday, but when I checked back yesterday
(and today too), they had *removed* the item from the list of
accessories.

Is there any other place I can get that drive for about the same
price?

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated