newsgroup name

I think whatever the name of the newsgroup may be, it is cruical to
tag the word "thinkpad" or anything equivalent to differeniate it
from any other laptop groups. Since this is a newsgroup delicated
to ibm tp. This should help in eliminating certain irrevalent traffic.
At least this is what I want. At the moment I could not think of
anything better than tagging the word "thinkpad". Even if in the
future the word "thinkpad" change, I think people should be able
to recognize what "thinkpad" is. It is like what people today think
pc is ibm compatible.

So I vote for the following:

comp.thinkpad
comp.sys.thinkpad