Panasonic KXL-D720 / SCSI (fwd)

``..Chris Hanson writes,
` Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 17:03:44 -0500
` Subject: Panasonic KXL-D720 / SCSI
`
`    I have a CD-ROM (see subject line) which came with a PCMCIA card which is
`    supposed to be a SCSI card. Now, I would like to plug another SCSI device
`
` The plug on the Panasonic adapter is a standard SCSI-2 plug, and is
` widely used on Sun and HP workstations.  They are also used on some PC
` equipment, although not as commonly as the usual large "Centronics"
` plugs.

Anyone tried using this SCSI card from Panasonic for other SCSI peripherals?
I thought I was told it works only for the KXL-D720.

  kevin cheong  mlp program  iss nus