Re: 760CD Keyboard Tilt

On Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:01:19 -0400 (GMT-0400) you wrote:

>hi there.  Did the keys on the 760 look any smaller than they are
>on the 755..?  This is my burning question, and I guess I'll have to
>go *see* the 760, possibly, to get it answered.

The new design re-positions the keyboard nearer the screen so
that there is space for the arm-rest but the size of the keys and
the dimensions of the keyboard are the same. I looked very
carefully, this is not a casual observation. The two speakers
have also been moved to the corners of the arm rest.

Wilson Yip
<wyip@nicotra.com.sg>