OS thread(s)

are important to me, but not in a flameful context.
I enjoy reading what others write about WHY and HOW they adore OS/2,
which I find laborious (partially from my own ignorance) and nonproductive.
The Active Matrix color display continually amazes me with its clarity
and crispness.  I hope to find a way to install NEXTSTEP 3.3 on my 755CD
with the "old" 100MHzDX4 486 rather than the Pentium cpu. There is actually
a video driver for the 755CX under NEXTSTEP 3.3 but I am looking for
information on the applicability to a 755CD. The actual video chip is the
same for both models as reference by the appropriate Western Digital
ID#.Because of the red-hot DSP sound capability, the 755 line might also
offer a better audio implementation of the NEXTSTEP CD-quality sound than
many of the more customary SB-16 NEXTSTEP for Intel audio implementations.

-73-
Marshall

Marshall F. Gilula, M.D          "El que busca mucho nada encuentra, pero
mgilula@gate.net                     el que busca nada mucho encuentra"
NeRD#1054   Co-Founder, MiamiNUG    ******standard disclaimers apply*****
          Carpe resurrectionem mortuorum