Re: Win NT on a Thinkpad?

> Let us be direct about this -- the WARP/Windows/UNIX/Linux debate
> belongs in a different newsgroup -- probably an advocacy group --
> continued discussion here (except in the context of how to get an
> operating system up and running on a Thinkpad) is not appropriate.

I couldn't agree more. As someone who has learned alot from the people
who DO help us get things running on the TP, I would hate to see them
unsubscribe, just because a few people are unable or unwilling to
exercise restraint and limit their verbiage.

Perhaps it would help if the experienced users quickly sent out red alert
messages when they see one of these unproductive threads starting...!

Gen Cerf
Speech Recognition & Language Understanding Services
NYNEX Science & Technology