Re: unsubscribe

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995 20:21:53 GMT you wrote:

>It may be that others feel the way I do, and that may explain the
>series of "unsubscribes".

I'm afraid of all "departures" from this mail list, and your too.
The only one thing I don't know is why leave the mail list, instead of try to better "read inside it" !
I found more practical and funny follow this thread than one in any of best know newsgroups.  Most newsgroups have hundreds messages after one or two days, and I doesn't have the possibility to follow all threads.
When months ago I' used to connect periodically to comp.sys.laptops , i.e., I was impressed by the number of messages I found to read!  I didn't have soup+yarn, and so I was obliged to find messages titles that was interesting to me, and read only 1/10 of the messages in the newsgroup.  At least Keith wrote to me and suggested to subscribe this mail list, and I was really happy to do it.

Maybe we can do our best to let this mail list be better than today, but, please, don't leave us alone... :-(

Bye by
             aenna@ibm.net