re: TP755 and DockII...

>>I've got a 755 CDV P-75, 40MB RAM, 810HDD, a 3COM PCMCIA ethernet adaptor,
>>DockII and an internal, removable IDE drive in the DockII (SyQuest EZ135
>>removable cartridge).
>>
>>I'm running Win95. All the IRQ's are filled, no conflicts.
>>
>>When I dock the TP I get about 10 minutes of use before the system freezes.
>>I have to do a manual un-dock and hit the reset button on the back to get it
>>back from the land of the lost...
>>The system runs fine when it is not docked.

Ted,
     I'm running a TP755 CX P-75, 24M/540M,3COM's 589, Dock_II,
     SyQuest 270M SCSI external, CD-ROM internal to dock, etc
     (few other transient cards), running Win95 docked and undocked.

     I'm having no problems, no hang conditions.

     I propose that since your problem occurrs only when docked,
     that you disconnect everything from Dock II and see if the
     hang still occurs.  If so, its got to be the dock (or the TPs
     connector to it); if not, start adding parts back into the dock
     and test until it hangs.
Joe