Re: Beware Micro Center & IBM EZ-Serve

> My non-legal advice:
>
> On Sun, 15 Oct 1995, Derek V. Chan wrote:
>
> > Sooo....Micro Center, being an IBM repair center took one look at it and
> > then EZ-served it to IBM.
>
> Does this mean Micro Center EZ-served it on their own, or that they
> EZ-served it to IBM with your authorization?

I had reported the problems to IBM before.  They said, "you can send it
in or drop it at an authorized IBM repair center..."

I chose the latter since I live right next door to micro center.
So...when I brought it there, i said to the lady, "They'll call if they
have to swap the computer right?  I have a hard drive in there..."

"Yeah, we always call before doing anything like that."

They apparently sent in my computer in under their name and my dock ii
under my name.  I don't understand what's happening.

Anyways...

The buck's being passed around.  Who exactly do I speak with at IBM?  I
can't UNDERSTAND why they changed my hd when there WAS NOTHING WRONG with
it that I could find!

Furthermore, where the heck is my 32 Mb of RAM????

ARRGH

--
Derek V. Chan
chan4@fas.harvard.edu