Source for Security Cable for TP750Cs

   Yes, yes, but -- where do you get a decent locking device for the hard
   disk tab on the TP750CS?  I'd like to know where I can get a decent device
   to at least put a light leash on this little beast.  Better yet, has anyone
   seen a better solution for securing Thinkpads without Kensington lock?

I use a small padlock in conjunction with a regular-size PC locking
cable.  I forget the cable manufacturer, but it is one of the standard
brands that is available everywhere.  The cable is attached to my desk
with some kind of strong adhesive.

The lock is a small Master padlock I obtained from a hardware store.
It's the largest lock that I could find that would fit in the hole.
It won't stop anyone with a decent set of bolt cutters, but it will
stop anyone who walks into my office and wants to grab the machine and
get out fast.