Re: Source for Security Cable for TP750Cs

Yes, yes, but -- where do you get a decent locking device for the hard
disk tab on the TP750CS?  I'd like to know where I can get a decent device
to at least put a light leash on this little beast.  Better yet, has anyone
seen a better solution for securing Thinkpads without Kensington lock?

I am a bit skittish about this because I had my old TI2000 stolen from a
locked room, in a locked department, under guard by Israeli security some
years ago when I visited Israel on a consulting assignment.  I don't want
a repeat of this misadventure.  It caused me to go with a huge desktop box
tied down with big screds and locks for too long.