PC insurance (was: Re: TP 760 CD can take two hard disks)

On Mon,  9 Oct 95 17:24:38 +0100, Ivo Welch <ivo@next.lbs.lon.ac.uk> wrote:
>Some insurer included some stuff on insurance for notebooks in my 755CX
>box.  Anyone tried these?

I don't know what info you got, but in my opinion the best choice for computer
insurance is Safeware.  They don't do any complicated calculations, just simply
replace your covered hardware and software up to a certain price cap (which cap
determines your premium).  Their claims department is cooperative and claims
turnaround is fast.  Because I have little tolerance for flames, I will not post
their contact info, but they are listed as "Safeware the Insurance Company" with
toll-free directory assistance (800-555-1212).  I am unaffiliated with Safeware
except as a customer.

Be seeing you...
--Lang