HTML Redirect (was: Re: using German phone lines)

At 12:18 PM 10/2/95 -0400, Don Whiteside wrote:
>Well, the tag I use is <META  HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="1; URL=your.htm">
>which is placed in the header and redirects the browsers that support it
>to go to your.htm, whcih can be on another machine.
>
>I wasn't sure if there was a more universal command or not, though.

There's not, or not in html, the more universal command is handled by the
server, someone already mentioned it (Location: blah).

Just use the netscape client-pull you have above, with a link and short
message for the non-netscape users..
jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.